An Overview of Our Houston Family Law Practice
Family law is a term used to describe cases that affect families, such as divorce, child custody, visitation, child support, adoption and paternity. At The Haston Law Firm, we provide caring, dedicated and experienced family law representation for men and women in North Houston and the surrounding areas in Texas.
We have extensive experience in all areas of family law, including:
- Community property division in Texas
- Separate Property protection
- Complex property division issues such as fraud and tracing of separate property
- Child custody (which is called conservatorship in Texas)
- Complex child support issues
- Parental relocation with children after divorce
- Post-divorce modifications and enforcement
- Paternity suits for children born to unmarried parents
- Premarital and postmarital agreements
If you are planning to, or are going through a divorce, custody dispute or other family law matter, you may have many questions about your rights and responsibilities. An experienced family law attorney can provide answers to your questions and knowledgeable advice that reduces unnecessary stress and helps prepare you for the challenges that lie ahead.
Attorney Craig Haston is Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has been representing clients in North Houston in family law matters for the past 16 years. Only a lawyer who is board-certified can call himself a specialist in an area of law.
Schedule an Attorney Consultation
To schedule a consultation with Houston lawyer Craig Haston about divorce, child custody or other family law issues, call 866-470-4816 or fill out the contact form on this Web site.