About The Haston Law Firm, P.C., In Houston
Amid the highly charged emotions that surround issues such as divorce and child custody disputes, The Haston Law Firm, P.C., provides an environment where you can discuss your family law needs in confidence, knowing that you have resolute advocates on your side.
With offices located in Houston, Texas, we represent men and women throughout North Houston and the surrounding areas. We handle a wide range of family law matters, including complex asset divorces, contested child custody, alimony and support issues.
The divorce process in Texas can be expensive, emotional and time-consuming, so we take a practical, problem-solving approach. The sooner we reach a resolution that is fair to you, the sooner you can begin rebuilding your life. However, if you are dealing with an unreasonable attorney or spouse, we are prepared and ready to step into the ring and fight for you.
Protecting Your Interests In High Net Worth Divorce
As your representative, we will guide and advise, but we don’t substitute our decision-making for yours. After a careful analysis of your situation, attorney Craig Haston will give you his best advice based on the facts of your case and the law.
At The Haston Law Firm, P.C., we believe that to be an effective advocate, we must give you honesty and “straight talk.” To help you make the best decisions, you need real information, not just what your lawyer thinks you want to hear. We promise to:
- Give you honest, straightforward advice based on your facts, the law and the court you are in
- Work with you to help you identify the best direction for your future
- Execute your chosen decision with your best interests as our goal
We believe that obtaining the best possible results for our clients means standing firm for our clients’ rights and interests.
Learn More About Attorney Craig Haston
Attorney Craig Haston is a skilled family law attorney who represents clients throughout North Houston and surrounding communities — including The Woodlands — in family law matters. Not only is he an accomplished litigator, Mr. Haston mediates family law cases for others in and around the Houston area, and maintains a high success rate with settlements.
Craig Haston frequently writes and speaks on family law topics such as premarital agreements, alimony and trial techniques. He has chaired Houston’s State Bar Association Board and is board certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He is a past president of the Gulf Coast Family Law Specialists, a group of board-certified family law attorneys who meet monthly to discuss recent family law issues.
Craig Haston receives high recognition: Mr. Haston was named a Rising Star in Family Law in 2006 by Thomson Reuters service. Shortly after, he was selected for inclusion in Texas Super Lawyers 2009 – 2016, by Thomson Reuters service, as published in the Texas Monthly Magazine. Additionally, Mr. Haston was mentioned in H Texas Magazine as a Top Family Lawyer for 2006 and 2007. He is also one of 25 attorneys appointed to serve on the State Bar of Texas Family Law Council. This invitation-only group maintains the integrity of Family Law in the state by presenting, reviewing and creating legislation and providing legal education for the state bar. This is one of the premier achievements for a family law attorney in Texas.
Honors and Awards
- Member, National Championship Team – Cravens National Invitational Moot Court Competition, 1992
- National Order of the Barristers, Life Member
- Officer – Board of Advocates – South Texas College of Law, 1991 – 1992
- Student Teacher – Advanced Trial Advocacy – South Texas College of Law, 1992
- Named as Texas Rising Star Attorney under 40 in Family Law by Thomson Reuters service, 2006
- Named as Texas Super Lawyer by Thomson Reuters Service, as published in Texas Monthly Magazine, 2009 – 2019
- Named as Top Family Lawyer in H Texas Magazine, 2006 and 2007
- Best Lawyers of America, 2014 – 2019
- Best Law Firm, 2015 – 2019
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, 2016 – 2019
Follow the link below for more information about Mr. Haston.